Photos and updates of the work we have put in to developing our Victorian home

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The world is full of the inept and stupid..

..and i have met 3 of them today.

FFS, i wanna scream!

1) Bad house news - the surveyors decided to call me an hour into the survey to tell me that the price of the survey had gone up £100. I was told i didn't have to agree to pay it, but if i didn't i would have to book another survey through someone else for another day. What makes me angry is that i called the surveyors twice for a quote and on both occasions all they asked me was the number of bedrooms in the property. Now they are telling me that my house is 'bigger than usual'. Derrrrr....!
Because i have had to wait 2 weeks to get this one done, i can't afford to make the vendor wait any longer. I had to say go ahead.

2) I went to the local Peugeot garage to buy a new bulb for the front of my car. Last time i went they fitted it for free so i asked for a fitting. The woman behind the desk was a twit and even had to ask me which model of Peugeot i have....twice! However, despite me asking for a quote and waiting and waiting, the fitting took less ttime than the quote so by the time they had fit it i was still waiting for a quote back. I just got stung £18 for the bulb and fitting. Words fail me, especially as i have been scrimping and saving for so long now i have forgotten what it is like to treat myself.

3) I got back to work after going to the garage. One of the bints from the estate agents over the road had decided to park in the private alleyway that leads to our car park. I just had to go walkies to find out whos car it was and when i found the
woman, she has the audacity to tell me that she wouldn't be long. I had to stop myself screaming at her 'Woman, know your boundaries!'
Estate agents - deal with property and boundaries but conveniently forget all about them when it suits.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha
'Women, know your limits'

3:05 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home