Photos and updates of the work we have put in to developing our Victorian home

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

This week i..

..have been mostly... organising my house buy - so much paperwork!

I'm currently reading... The curious incident of the dog in the night time - i finally found a copy in my local Oxfam.

I am loving listening to... The Futureheads - 'Hounds of love' - now that's how to do a great cover!

I am remembering...don't think about work until i get into work - nuff said!

Things that should be happening... saving as much money as i can - houses are pricey!

I am really looking forward to... readdressing my work life balance after my move - and living with Boyfie :)

This weekend I will be...decorating my boyfriends hall, stairs and landing and that isn't a euphamism - he's selling, i am buying, somewhere we will meet inbetween.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home