Photos and updates of the work we have put in to developing our Victorian home

Monday, January 31, 2005

Sunlight

I woke up this morning to daylight. I'd almost forgotten what that feels like. I haven't seen my home in daylight for weeks. Not that i live in the arctic circle or anything, rather i work long days and spend my weekends at my boyfriend's house.
It has made a huge difference to my day already.
I didn't have to leave the house in darkness, have to scrape ice off my windscreen, shuffle through dingy Croydon to join the ranks of people trying to get somewhere before 9 a.m all in an overhanging gloom.
No, the days are definitely getting longer and the reality of tangoing home with the light fantastic isn't far away.

Yay!

/paints toe nails ready for flip-flops

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home