Photos and updates of the work we have put in to developing our Victorian home

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

New Years resolutions

Resolution #1: Despite receiving a new 'work' phone before Christmas that has an inbuilt camera, i haven't as yet managed to update my moblog. Best get on with that asap. I have been holding off buying a new digi-cam as i have been saving for a big purchase, which is...
Resolution #2: Buy a house! I have been looking to move 'north' to Leeds from London. I can't afford to buy around here as i am looking to buy on my own. I plan to buy one with my sister.
Resolution #3:Make some art. I've been real busy of late.
Resolution #4: Do more sport. I love yoga and love swimming but again have been finding less and less time to do these things recently.
Resolution #5: Re-address my work / life balance in order to facillitate actually doing some of the above. I have a fulltime job as well as providing support for a few small companies in the evenings. I work alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home